Sunday 1 January 2012

Blog from the bog

Sometimes saying what you want to say in 140 characters is impossible, so thats why I have started this, also  every one has a blog, so I want one!
It won't be full of big words or very long, though I might occasionally throw in a word like penultimate just to sound a bit clever ! I might even go a bit crazy and not use spell check.
Today I woke in a very dark mood, and cheered myself up by imagining how nice it would be to have a dog that you could take for walks! Not just any old walks, but a walk in the country!
I live in a town but am a country girl at heart ! I think my love of the country started when I spent a week with an Aunt who lived in the country, and I watched her crush a mole with a stone. Auntie Phyllis was her name, and she had her very own horse called Roger.
Anyway, I think its Auntie Phyllis's fault that I want to live in the country, though if I did live in the country, I would never ever crush a mole !

3 comments:

  1. It's @emma_qosfc from twitter :) anyway, I Iive in the Country, but still sometimes wish I had a dog as an excuse to go for nice walks haha! Don't have quite enough motivation to just go myself (plus I'm scared of the woods near by - I mean, what lurks in there?), and I couldn't really take the cat, rabbits or hamsters.... :) welcome to the world of blogging by the way! X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Am sure your rabbits and hamsters would love a little walk ! Spots gap in market ... hamster leads !

      Delete
  2. Hahahaha...I've just seen that you only blogged in 2012... My bad haha!

    ReplyDelete